Phu Quoc – an island paradise with luxurious and modern star resorts. However, there are also many people who like to enjoy their stay at close and rustic homestays. Due to that need, homestays in Phu Quoc have sprouted up a lot, giving you a headache every time you choose. Let’s find out the Top 10 beautiful and cheap homestays near the sea in Phu Quoc with Vietnamreviewer!
Table of Contents
Top 10 beautiful and cheap homestays in Phu Quoc
Purple Place – Phu Quoc homestay for groups of 10-12 people
- Address: Duong To, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang.
- Room price reference: from 236,000 VND/night
- Distance from the sea: 1.5 km
Purple Place is a homestay in Phu Quoc with a dorm room design suitable for large groups. The maximum capacity of a dorm room in Purple Place is 8 people. Going with a couple, Purple Place also has a separate double room with a large size bed. You can chat with friends in the living room space, and cook together in Purple Place’s spacious kitchen. Purple Place costs only 240,000 VND/day for a bedroom with 2 beds. It works out that you only have to pay 120,000 VND / night for a very beautiful and wonderful resting space, isn’t it?
- Rooms are spacious from the living area to the bedroom area.
- The space is quiet, peaceful, and separate from the noise of the central area.
- Cheap room rates from only 240,000 VND/double room
- Use the shared bathroom.
- If canceled 5 days before return, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Monthly homestay rental will be discounted (from 10 million VND/month).
Banana: Phu Quoc homestay is located right on the sea
- Address: Group 5, Cay Sao, Ham Ninh, Phu Quoc.
- Room price reference: from 768,000 VND/night
- Distance from the sea: located right on the sea
Banana is a special homestay in Phu Quoc when there are rooms located on the sea. Banana homestay is built in the model of a bungalow located right on the sea surface to help visitors enjoy the sea view to the fullest. The lovely house with airy glass doors overlooking the ocean creates an extremely interesting resting space.
With a variety of room types with many price ranges such as a double room with garden view priced at 768,000 VND/room, king room with sea view priced at 869,000 VND/room, bungalow on the water priced at 1,235,000 VND/room, visitors come to the hotel. Banana will have a lot of interesting rest choices.
- Homestay has a unique design located right on the sea, with large glass windows so that visitors from the room can also see the whole view.
- In addition to rooms on the sea, the homestay also has a system of lovely and fully furnished rooms on land.
- The staff is enthusiastic, sociable, giving visitors a feeling of welcome.
- The number of rooms on the sea is very small, if you want to book a room, take advantage of the time to book early.
- The wooden bridge leading to the homestay is quite small, not suitable for families with small children.
- Homestay is a bit far from the central area.
Peace House: Phu Quoc homestay with vintage design personality
- Address: Duong Dong, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang.
- Room price reference: from 420,000 VND/night
- Distance from the sea: 1 km
Coming to Peace House, visitors will feel a homestay in Phu Quoc with a unique vintage atmosphere. Every item, small corner in the house seems to be decorated with the heart of the owner. From rustic furniture sawn from bare wood to colorful mattresses and pillows in the bedroom. You will feel at home when staying at Peace House. Peace house has 4 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room. It will be suitable when you go with family or a small group of friends.
With the price of 420,000 VND/day for a double room for 2 people and 1,700,000 VND/day for a whole house of 8-10 people, Peace House is a cheap and quality option that you cannot ignore.
- Vintage space uses mainly yellow decor color. Brocade motifs create a light and interesting living space.
- Each bedroom is decorated with different styles for guests to choose from depending on their preferences.
- Lovely kitchen with full tools so that guests can comfortably prepare a family meal like at home.
- The homestay is quite far from the town center.
- When booking the whole house, the homestay will apply some separate policies.
- Bottled water in the room is chargeable.
Mia Homestay Phu Quoc: the perfect place for a backpacking trip
- Address: Ong Lang, Cua Duong, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang.
- Room price reference: from 320,000 VND/night
- Distance from the sea: 700m
Come to Phu Quoc and want to find a place to stay just to sleep overnight and do not need too many amenities, Mia homestay will be a great suggestion for you. Mia is a cheap homestay in Phu Quoc with an affordable room price of just over 300,000 VND for a 1-night stay. Mia is only 700m from the sea. You can easily walk to the beach from Mia. With the price of only 320,000 VND for a basic room, fully equipped, Mia homestay is an affordable resort suitable for you looking for a place to sleep overnight when traveling to Phu Quoc.
- Homestay is located near the center, easy to move quickly to the dining, entertainment, and famous tourist attractions.
- The space is quiet, clean, using the dominant white tone. The interior is quite simple but fully equipped.
- There is a collective kitchen to organize cooking and eating right at the residence if you like.
- The number of rooms is small, only 7 rooms.
- The homestay’s food court has a limited time.
- The homestay offers an airport shuttle service for a fee
Tropical Garden – a small tropical garden in the heart of Phu Quoc
- Address: Ong Lang, Cua Duong, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang.
- Room price reference: from 360,000 VND/night
- Distance from the sea: 500m
Tropical is a beautiful homestay in Phu Quoc like a small tropical garden with all kinds of plants around. The green space helps the homestay always create special sympathy for visitors. Garden house design with spacious space suitable for families with young children. Children can have fun and explore the world of plants at Tropical Garden. The tropical homestay has an affordable price when only from 360,000 VND/night do you have a comfortable room to rest. A small number of rooms should be carefully invested in equipment and furniture. If you intend to stay here, book your room early, especially during the high season.
- The homestay is located quite close to the center, only about 5km from the center of Phu Quoc, very convenient for tourists when traveling.
- The design of the garden house uses bamboo items close to nature, the homestay is completely surrounded by green tropical plants.
- 5 lovely rooms are fully equipped with amenities and are always cleaned every day.
- All children under 12 years old stay for free when using existing beds.
- The reception is only open until 11:30 pm.
- The homestay does not allow pets.
Related article: Top 10 places to go at night in Phu Quoc that you should not miss
If you want to save money on your trip, you can immediately refer to the top 5 beautiful and cheap homestays in Phu Quoc near the sea above. Vietnam Reviewer hopes that all of you will have a nice trip here. If you have any feedback or need help, please send an email through firstname.lastname@example.org!
Noted: All information and pictures are collected!