If you are in Ha Long but do not know where to go at night, you can immediately refer to the following places!
Top 8 most “hot” nightlife places in Ha Long
Sun Wheel – the most beautiful view of Ha Long
- Address: 9 Ha Long Street, Bai Chay Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh
- Business hours:
- Monday – Friday: 14:00 – 22:00
- Saturday – Sunday: 09:00 – 22:00
As one of the two largest Sun Wheels in Vietnam, Sun Wheel Ha Long is the ideal destination to admire the panoramic view of Halong Bay at night. Not only that, in recent years, this place is also a “super hot” entertainment and check-in spot for young people.
To get to the Sun Wheel, visitors will experience an impressive cruise on the Queen Cable Car connecting Bai Chay beach and the amusement park on Mystic Hill. This is also the cable route that achieved 2 Guinness World Records:
- The cable car has the world’s highest cable pole above the ground (the first cable pole is 188.88 meters high).
- The cable car has the world’s largest capacity cabin (230 people/cabin).
- The Queen Cable Car takes visitors to explore the Mystic Hill area. Here, you will be “bewitched” by the beauty of Ha Long Bay, Bai Chay Bridge, and the Cua Luc River at night when sitting in the Sun Wheel cabin. The wheel with a height of 215 m gives visitors the best view to admire Halong at night.
In addition to experiencing the Sun wheel, visitors can also explore interesting games at the Mystic Hill: video game zone, Samurai slide, wax museum, upside-down house,… and especially experience an exciting journey across the sea on the Queen’s Cable Car route – “giant bus” achieved 2 Guinness World Records.
Bai Chay Bridge – The most beautiful check-in point in HaLong at night
- Address: Cua Luc, National Highway 18, Bay, Quang Ninh.
Bai Chay Bridge is the first cable-stayed bridge in Vietnam – a unique architecture, a symbol of Ha Long city, connecting the two banks of Bai Chay and Hon Gai. The bridge has a length of 903m, is located at an ideal height (50m above sea level) with a LED lighting system to help the bridge stand out and brighten up a corner of the city.
Coming here at night, you will admire the panoramic view of the beautiful shimmering, mysterious Ha Long city under the twinkling lights, the large and small boats peacefully parked on the beach,… This place is an ideal destination for “virtual life” enthusiasts, because no matter where you stand on this impressive bridge, you can also produce “thousands of likes” photos.
Vincom Center Ha Long
- Location: Bach Dang Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 21:00
Vincom Center Ha Long is an international standard shopping and entertainment destination that attracts tourists, especially at night. This is also a nightlife place in Ha Long that visitors cannot ignore. Here, visitors not only have the opportunity to shop for products of many big brands but also participate in many attractive experiences: indoor skating, watching movies, and enjoying high-class cuisine,…
Bar/Club Halong Bai Chay Beach
- Address: Beachside Bai Chay, Bai Chay, Ha Long, Quang Ninh
- Opening hours:
- 17:00 to 22:00 (weekdays and Sundays)
- 17:00 – 24:00 (Friday, Saturday and major holidays)
Enjoying the space of bars on Bai Chay beach is a popular choice of place to have a vibrant nightlife in Ha Long. The common feature of the bars at Bai Chay beach is facing the sea so that visitors can watch the night sea and enjoy the cool breeze from the immense sea.
When going to the beachside bars of Bai Chay, tourists will enjoy Ha Long specialties: dishes made from seafood, drink famous wines, and relax in vibrant music.
Food Street in Ha Long
- Address: Ben Doan Street, Hong Hai Ward, Ha Long City, Ha Long.
- Opening hours: 16:30 – 24:00
- Reference price: 30,000 – 500,000 VND.
To be able to discover all the interesting things at night in Ha Long, you cannot miss the opportunity to enjoy street food at night. An attractive place at night in HaLong that you should not miss is Food Street with many choices of fresh seafood such as dried squid, shrimp, oysters, squid cake, snails,…
Ha Long Night Market
- Address: Hoang Quoc Viet, Hung Thang ward, City. Ha Long, Ha Long
- Opening hours: 17:00 – 23:00 (Only open Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Price: From 10,000 VND – 1,000,000 VND
In addition to the advantage of the landscape, Ha Long tourism is focusing on developing and introducing its unique specialties through the construction of a night market. The night market in Ha Long is the ideal place for tourists visiting Halong to have fun at night and want to buy a special gift for family or friends.
The market has a total area of 5,000 m2 with 335 stalls selling all kinds of items: souvenirs, fashion, local cuisine, etc. There are many unique souvenirs such as necklaces and accessories. Accessories made of shells, snails, small wooden boats, or T-shirts with pictures of Ha Long Bay, etc.
Cruise on Halong Bay
- Address: Ha Long Bay, Ha Long, Quang Ninh.
- Opening hours: All-day
Ha, Long owns hundreds of fleets of 4-5 star standard boats specializing in an overnight stay on the bay for tourists. This is the most luxurious experience when coming to the coastal city.
There are many exciting activities such as enjoying a luxurious dinner and joining a party on the deck. Most cruises on Halong Bay have onboard bars to cater to tourists. Besides, you can enjoy the scenery at night on the top deck and try your hand at night squid fishing. In special cases, you can request an activity such as a birthday party, corporate party, live music, anniversary, or wedding ceremony,…
Related Article: Top 10 cheap homestays in Halong Bay near the sea
Above is a list of the most attractive nightlife places in Ha Long that you can refer to! Vietnam Reviewer hopes that all of you will have a nice trip to Halong Bay. If you have any feedback or need help, please send an email through email@example.com!